Join our Team!
Founded in 1968, ProTELEC has become an industry leader in security and safety. Through the efforts of a dedicated and loyal staff, strong products, and professional service, we have grown to be one of the largest independent alarm installation and monitoring stations in Western Canada. If you are looking for an exciting career, competitive compensation and benefits, and are looking to be on a team of driven professionals dedicated to superior customer service, ProTELEC may be the right fit for you!
Commercial Security Sales Consultant
ProTELEC Systems Ltd. – Winnipeg, MB
Job Description: Whether focusing on internal security or working to provide security services to commercial only customers, Security Consultants are responsible for identifying, developing, and implementing security solutions to meet their client’s needs. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing a new client base along with servicing existing clients, and would be responsible for growing sales of commercial intrusion, fire, access control, surveillance products and monitoring services.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience with 3 in the security industry
- College Degree preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Knowledge of IP protocols is considered a strong asset
- Proficient in system design applications, bidding tools, customer management, Microsoft Office, CRM applications etc.
- Experience with integrated video surveillance, access control, alarms, working alone solutions etc.
- Experience in preparing RFPs, proposals, bids, quotations, or other documents describing organizational products and services in response to requests from prospective clients is required
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver’s license
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Proven ability to generate leads and bring in new business independently
- Team player
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Client focused with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Reliable and organized
- Strong technological skills
- Strong problems solving and negotiation skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000-$50,000 /year + Commission
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com