As part of our continuous effort to provide you with the best possible service, ProTELEC Alarms is pleased to announce the launch of our new Customer Portal.
View Alarm History
You can drill into your alarm history and view the decisions taken on previous alarms.
- View Invoices & Make a Payment – View, email and print your invoices and choose to pay a specific invoice, your outstanding balance or any dollar figure you wish.
- Sign up for Auto-Pay – Set up your account to be auto-paid from a Visa, MasterCard or a chequing account.
Let us know if you are having problems, and a service representative will contact you to book an appointment.
- Update User Information, Emergency Contact List and Adjust Passwords.
- Add to Existing System – Let us know if you want to add video surveillance, home automation or other features to your system, a sales representative will contact you to arrange an appointment.
- Download Manuals or User Guides
Place Your System on Test
By placing your system on test, you are putting a hold on some alarms signals and notifying ProTELEC not to act for the duration of the time. Placing your system on test will not prevent your alarm signal from sounding. If the alarm goes off while your system in on test, ProTELEC will not respond.
You can access the Customer Portal as you used to – from the Customer Login tab on our ProTELEC Alarms website or by visiting: https://myprotelec.securemcloud.com/matrix/login/.
All you need to log in to your account is your AR number which can be found on the top right-hand corner of your invoice and your authorization code.
If you have feedback about the portal, or any problems accessing it, please don’t hesitate to contact us.